Ant Control Sydney
Ant Pest Control in Sydney
Do you have a problem with ants in Sydney? If you have ants in your home you need experienced ant pest control expert to exterminate and remove the ant problem.
Pro Pest Control Sydney are the experts in ant removal. We provide quality ant control services for both residential and commercial property owners. If you have an ant problem you’ll need professional products to remove ants and their nests. Our professional pest controllers can get rid of ants and any ant species using proven methods. Moreover we offer environmentally friendly pest control methods that are safe for children and pets. We also provide a 100% satisfaction gaurantee to all customers.
Getting rid of ants in your home doesn’t have to be difficult.
Phone Sydney’s best exterminator for ants today on 02 8188 3997.
How We Treat Ants
1. Professional Inspections
The first stage is a thorough inspecton of the property. During the detection and inspection process the inspectors will be looking for foraging ant trails and ant nests. Ants are attracted to food and water so we look find ants that congregate in these areas. Our professional and friendly technicians will thoroughly examine all accessible areas where they’re known to thrive.
2. Extermination Process & Treatment Procedure
Our trained pest technicians will locate the ant nest and remove the ant colony from your home permanently using liquids and baits, dusting and gel applications.
We utilize safe and efficient chemical fumigation methods that will not harm you or your family.
- Dust: Dusting with ant powder is very effective in high-risk locations like electrical power boxes and roof voids.
- Baits: We put low toxic liquid ant baits in areas where ant trails are visible. They carry it back to the nest and distribute it, killing the rest colony and queen.
- Gels: Ant gels are placed at strategic points in your bathroom and kitchen cupboards, draws, around applicances and under dishwashers and fridges.
- Spraying: We trace the nest and spray it along with all external access points. Once the area is sprayed it’s a very effective ant pest control technique to kill ants instantly.
Not only do we eliminate ant problems but we also prevent them from coming back in the future. Sanitation is essential for ant prevention and control. The main source of sustenance for ants to survive is food, water, and shelter. We also highly recommend to maintain a clean environment. Keep your foods sealed, floors swept, and all surroundings clean. Also, clean your home with scented cleaners to erase ant trails.
Why Are Ants Considered Pests
Ant populations rapidly increase during the summer months. They are attracted to various food types including sweets, soils, fats and meat. There are many other conditions conducive to ant infestations. These include poor sanitation, moisture, food, earth to wood contact, plants growing close to buildings and leaking water taps.
Ants are considered pests primarily because of their ability to bite, sting, cause structural damage to buildings and attack electrical wiring.
Are They A Health Risk?
Ants have poor personal hygiene and will do anything to get to food. This includes treking through rubbish, dirt and fecal matter.
There fore whilst they don’t carry disease they can cross contaminate areas they travel through. For this reason early detection is important to stop ants before they infest your property.
We’ll keep your home protected all year round. From identification to eliminating any species and providing preventative ant control methods for future protection.
Common Ants in Sydney
In Australia there are 1,300 ant species. Below are the type of ants and different species found in NSW.
- Black house ants – head and thorax
- Odorous ants
- Pharaoh’s ants
- Coastal brown ants
- Singapore ants
- Argentine ants
- Red Imported Fire ants
- Bull ants
- White ants
- Carpenter ants
- Scout ants
- Red imported ant
- Garden ant
Common Signs of Infestation
Early warning signs to look out for.
- Tracks of sawdust
- Crack in the foundation of your wooden structures.
- Dirt or soil piles
- Rustling sounds from your walls
How to Control Ants
Most household infestations are determined by changes in weather, moisture, water or food. If you’re looking for ant removal tips and remedies to prevent ant problems see our helpful list below.
- Locate the nest – Look for ant trails to see where they go, once you find the nests you can identify the species.
- Seal any cracks or openings that give them easy access to your property
- Fix leaking taps and eliminate water sources
- Empty rubbish regularly and clean floors and benchtops
- Clean up food particles and other attractants in the house.
- Seal and store food items that attract them. These include sugar, syrup, honey, and pet food.
- Rinse out jars and containers before placing them in recycling bins.
- Always maintain hygiene and practice proper sanitation. These six legged insects thrive in dirty areas
- Cut and remove tree branches and vegetation around your building or within close proximity to your property
- Keep gutters and storm drains free of debris
- Ensure that firewood and building materials are not stored next to your house.
- Remove tree branches and vegetation
- Sweep all room floors and pick-up food scraps and food lying around on the kitchen floor
- Wipe down benches and kitchen sink
- Boiling hot water – Pour boiling water into the nest
- Cold water – Saturate the nests for 20 minutes
- Vinegar – Mix equal p[arts vinegar and water
- Coffee – Sprinkle coffee around their entry points to create a barrier.
- Peppermint oil – Spray around entry points to repel them
- Tea Tree Oil – Spray the ant repelling oil around openings
- Vinegar. Mix equal parts vinegar and water. …
- Boric acid. Sprinkle this slow-acting poison around the nest. (commonly used as an ingredient in commercial baits)
- Purchase chemical ant killers and bait traps from hardware stores.
Pest Control Prices
Pest control costs between $120 and $220 per visit.
Why Choose Us
- Over 20 Years Pest Control Industry Experience
- EPA Licensed Pest Controllers
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
- Fully Trained and Licensed
- Environmentally Friendly Pest Treatments
- Affordable & Reliable
- Competitive Pricing
We service all residential home or commercial office buildings throughout Sydney.
- Sydney Central Business District CBD
- Sydney Inner City
- Northern Beaches Sydney
- Sydney North Shore
- Western Suburbs
- Sutherland Shire
- Northern Suburbs
- Southern Suburbs
Getting rid of ants in your home or business with effective ant pest control is easy.
Call today for a no obligation free quote. We’re always happy to answer all your questions and offer free advice.
Phone: 02 8188 3997.