Ant Control Sydney
Do You Have an Ant Invasion? Get Expert Ant Removal
Ugh, ants! There’s nothing more frustrating than spotting a trail of ants.
We get it. Ants are a problem, They’re hard to get rid of and their numbers just seem to keep growing. No matter how many you squash with your shoe!
You’ve tried everything but just can’t win the battle against these annoying little insects.
Lucky for you, we have a solution. Our ant treatment is fast and effective. We will knockdown and eliminate all ant spcies and their clonies.
Ready to started? Win the war against ants and call the PROS.
Phone today on 02 8188 3997.
Our prices start fromn just $180 with a full warranty
The Problem With Ants
If you’re dealing with an ant infestation, then no doubt you’re feeling overwhelmed and helpless. Ant colonies contain hundreds or even thousands of the bugs, so getting rid of them all can be a difficult task. They can quickly reproduce when conditions are ideal – meaning countless numbers in no time at all. Not only do these little insects cause a nuisance but they can also pose great risks to your home or business causing structural damage if not taken care of properly by an experienced team like ours.
Our Professional Ant Control Service
We understand how important it is to get rid of the ant infestation fast and effectively.
To make sure the job is done right first time. We deploy our trusted pest control treatments designed specially to target all types of ants.
Applications We Use to Treat Ants In Your Home
- Inspection: Thoroughly inspect the infested area to identify the type of ant species and locate their nests or access points.
- Sanitation: Maintain cleanliness by removing food scraps or spills, sealing any cracks in walls or foundations, and addressing water leaks that might attract ants.
- Physical Barriers: Establish barriers like window screens, door sweeps or silicone caulking to keep ants from entering your home.
- Baiting: Use ant bait stations with slow-acting insecticides designed for specific ant types. A highly palatable formulation applied near areas where ants are frequently seen. Active ingredients may include Fipronil, Imidacloprid, or Indoxacarb to target specific ant species. The worker ants will carry the poisoned bait back to their nest, effectively eliminating the entire colony over time.
- Granular Baits: Tiny granules carrying insecticidal substances like Hydramethylnon or Avermectin work best outdoors close to suspected ant nests, around gardens or lawns as an additional defense layer.
- Chemical Treatments: Apply residual insecticides or non-repellent sprays around identified entry points to establish a long-lasting barrier against ant invasion. Pyrethroids such as Bifenthrin, Cypermethrin, and Permethrin are common examples.
- Non-repellent Sprays: Products like Fipronil-based Termidor® SC provide effective control on infestation-prone outdoor perimeters without immediately deterring ants – allowing them sufficient
We make use of child friendly, pet safe treatments process while keeping our environment protected. We don’t use harsh, chemical products. Only Eco-friendly solutions whenever possible.. No matter where you’re based in Sydney or what kind of ant problem you’re facing . Our pest control professionals have got you covered!
Ants are social insects belonging to the family Formicidae and they can be found all around the world.
Ants live in colonies and communicate with each other by using scent trails and pheromones, making them able to respond to threats as a unit which increases their survival rate. Once an ant leaves a pheromone trail other ants know where to follow. They also have diverse food preferences ranging from fruits, seeds, nectar and even meat that could include smaller animals that live underneath the ground. They come in a wide range of shapes, sizes and colours depending on species but are usually reddish-brown or black in colour.
There are over 12000 known species of ants living all over the world. Some of these species can cause issues for humans. They can rapidly infest a property as they gain entry into buildings through small cracks or crevices often looking for food sources. Ants reproduce quickly so it’s important to get rid of them fast before they spread too far!
These ants get their name from their habit of excavating wood structures to build nests. They can cause significant damage if left unchecked in human-made areas like homes or decks.
Black House Ant
With a notorious reputation due to its aggressive defense strategy and painful sting, the fire ant prefers warm climates and is often found nesting underground in open spaces like lawns.
Known for invading urban areas near water sources like rivers or streams with well-organized trails radiating outwards from the nest. They primarily feed on sweets but may also hunt other insects if required.
As the name suggests, harvester ants collect seeds as sustenance which they crush into manageable pieces before storing them securely within the nest. Their large mounds around entrances make it easy to identify harvester ant colonies outdoors.
Typical small black/brown ant with an aggressive appearance and typically 2-4mm long, these insects have an affinity for sweets associated with them and can be found almost anywhere.
Odorous House Ant
Brown/black ant noted for releasing a coconut smell when disturbed. These ants are usually 1-6mm in size. Typically they linger near construction sites, restaurants and food suppliers
Light brown to pale yellow, also known as the tramp or tropical ant. Reaching sizes of up to 3mm it is commonly found inside residential homes and outside in flower gardens etc
Pheidolemegacephala (Big Headed) Ant
These black with red heads come in two sizes – major & minor caste. The major caste ranges from 6-12mm while a minor caste could range between 2-3mm – usually occupying gardens, woods and piles of wood or debris that attracts them.
Signs of Infestation
- Visible trails of ants on the floor, walls or countertops
- Tiny holes on exterior walls or ground surfaces
- Nesting around windowsills or door frames
- Sweet food substances being dragged across counters / tables etc
Ready to tackle your ant infestation head on? Contact us to get all your questions answered. Or request a fast free quote.
Hire our professional pest controllers to take back control of your property.
We can make your ant issues a thing of the past.
Go ahead and call our ant-busters to work their magic.