Building and Pest Inspection
Sydney’s Best Building & Pest Inspectors
We provide independant property for prospective home buyers throughout Sydney. When in the market to buy a property it is important to have a combined building and pest inspection. Our inspectors are experienced and licensed to give you the best information on the property you want to buy. We provide detailed and easy to follow reports that highlight problems so you can purchase with confidence. All inspections are performed under strict Australia standards giveing you complete peace of mind.
What Is a Building and Pest Inspection?
A building and pest inspection helps you make an informed decision about a property. They give you a clear advantage during the decision making process. Property inspections identify any areas that need to be fixed or repaired on a house, apartment or commercial building. You can then choose to rectify issues prior to the sale or after you purchase. The inspec tion will cover both strucural isses and also dtermine any signs of pest activity. Pests include termites, wood borers and other wood-destroying insects.
Two experts for twice the certainty. Every inspection is performed by two highly trained inspectors. Providing a professional and friendly service, delivering independent property reports that are easy to follow. Our licensed building and pest inspectors are fully licensed by the NSW EPA. Inspections are covered by Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance cover. Get the best inspectors on the job so you can negotiate a fair price for the property, whether you are buying or selling.
The Equipment We Use
- Thermal Imaging Cameras – Capture heat given off from wood boring insects.
- Boroscopes – Optical device enabling internal examinations of buildings.
- Moisture Meters – Detects moisture content levels inside the buildings structure.
Building & Pest Inspection Cost?
Inspection prices depend on the size or the property and the type of inspection. Read the latest building and pest costs below.
- Units and Apartments (100sq meters) Prices start from $380 (incl. GST)
- House (3 Bedroom + 1 Bathroom) Prices start from $400 (incl. GST)
- House (4 Bedroom + 2 Bathroom) Prices start from $420 (incl. GST)
- Structural Issues – Movement or cracking, deformation, dampness, timber pest damage
- Structural Damage – Roof plumbing and flashing, plumbing defects, defective damp proof course and membranes, building material corrosion, sub floor ventilation problems
- Signs of Timber Pests – Fungal decay, subterranean termites, wood borers, chemical delignification, rre exising termites management.
- Timber Pest Attack including – Excessive moisture, untreated timber, breaching of the termite barriers
Other areas for concern include incomplete renovations or construction causing safety hazards.
We’ll provide advice on termite prevention and management so you are equipped with the right information to protect your property. Easy to ready reports are back within 24 hours (Urgent reports available upon request).
Why Choose Us
- Fully Qualified Inspectors
- Same Day Reports & Fast Turnaround
- Public Liability Insured
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Professional Advice
- Affordable Prices
- Friendly Customer Service
- FREE Thermal Imaging
- CBD Sydney and Central Suburbs
- Sydney Inner City
- Sutherland Shire
- Hills District
- Northern Beaches & North Shore
- Inner West & Western Suburbs
- Southern Suburbs
Request Your Free Quote
Pro Pest Control Sydney operates 6 days a week. Property reports are emailed within 24 hours of the inspection. So if you are thinking of buying a property contact our team to make a booking.
With every building and pest inspection we provide Free thermal imaging.
To get your free quote or make a booking contact us today.
Phone: 02 8188 3997