Government Pest Control
Pest Prevention for Sydney’s Government Buildings
It is hard to think about how many people go in and out of a government building in a single day.
There are countless strict rules and procedures to follow in government buildings, but pests have no respect whatsoever for those procedures.
Rats will skitter across the floor and cockroaches crawl on the walls if proper pest control measures are not employed.
These buildings have unique pest control requirements so solutions have to be tailor-made. That’s why you need the experts you can rely on.
For government owned properties, there are various services that can be rendered in a bid to make pest control successful.
1. Regular inspections
Workplaces are always busy. This makes it hard to notice pest activity, sometimes until the infestation is full-blown.
It is only wise to have certified experts perform regular check-ups. This helps stay on top of pest acivity and offer appropriate control methods if they notice any infestations.
Special attention should be paid to basements, kitchens, and storage areas.
2. Pest treatment
When a pest problem is identified in a government building, treatment is done immediately. We’ll apply the proper control methods in infested areas.
We use only environmentally friendly pest control methods. Furthermore, workers need to come back to work and use the premises without feeling the effect of pesticides used during treatment.
3. Long-term prevention
We’ll provide governments with the necessary preventative measures. These, if adhered to, will go a long way to ensure that pest activity is eliminated.
Staff are also made aware of actions that could invite pests into the building and how to keep them out.
Rodents are a nuisance anywhere they infest. They can carry disease and become a problem if left to breed.
Termites are also known as white ants. They can be destructive and cause considerable property damage.
Most people tend to think that bed bugs can only infest in the home setup. This is not the case, as they are common pests in municipal buildings.
They find comfortable breeding sites in office chairs and desks. Bed bugs are embarrassing and unsightly. They multiply rapidly so you must their infestations sooner rather than later.
Food attracts these unhygienic bugs. Sometimes staff like a good snack to help relax during working hours. Crumbs on the floor and used packages on the office desks easily attract cockroaches.
Importance of Regular pest control
- Pests can cause allergens and spread diseases among staff and also to the public who visit the premises.
- Property damage can be very costly. Furniture replacement or structural damage is expensive to replace.
- Food contamination is a major problem. Apest infestation in kitchens and food stores is a health hazard.
- Damage to public reputation. Even in search of crucial government services, No one would want to visit a pest-infested building.
- Effective treatment strategies help eliminate pesky creepy crawlies from in and around buildings.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 Years’ Combined Pest Control Experience
- $20 Million Public Liability Insurance Policy
- New South Wales Licensed Pest Technicians
- Well-Informed and Friendly Staff
- One-Time Services & Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Plans
- Environmentally Friendly Products
- Free Onsite Quotes and Inspections
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Sydney City and CBD
- Eastern Suburbs
- South-Eastern Sydney
- Inner West
- Greater Western Sydney
- Hills District
- South Western Sydney
- Northern Beaches
- Forest District
- Lower North Shore
- Upper North Shore
- St George
- Sutherland Shire
- Blue Mountains
It is vital for government properties to have protection against pest outbreaks. They are a nuisance everywhere they infest.
We provide regular pest control services to keep pest infestations under control. This will go a long to eliminating all risks that come with pest infestations.
If you’re looking for a reliable company you can trust, give us a call. We can protect your property all year round.
Call us now 02 8188 3997.