Office Pest Control
Committed to Providing Pest-Free Offices
Pests pose numerous risks in office setups. They can distract normal office operations and harm a company’s image. It is therefore important to maintain a safe and comfortable environment for office staff and visitors. Failure to control pests effectively in the office will lead to pest-related health complications and massive property damage. It is crucial to take action and let us have a look into your pest problem and solve it before it escalates.
Pest Control in Offices
1. Office inspection
It is highly advisable to have a pest control expert regularly inspect your office for possible pest infestations. Sometimes pests can hide and you will only notice them once the infestation has gone overboard. With us on board, we will be able to identify the various pest problems you are likely to encounter.
2. Expert pest control advice
Sometimes pests can cause headaches when they infest an office. Not everyone has the knowledge and expertise to counter the spread of pests. We can offer you advice on your pest problems. We will also teach you methods that you could use to control pests. Remember, prevention is always better than cure.
3. Pest management
After identifying infested areas in the office, take action immediately. Most pests multiply fast and it could just be a matter of time before you start dealing with a full-blown infestation. With the necessary tools, personnel, and methods, you are ready to fight pests. Our advice is that pest control in offices should be done over the weekend or during holidays. This way you can deal with the pests effectively without affecting the normal functioning of the company.
4. Follow up services
After treatment, follow-up service is necessary to ensure that no pests were left behind. We do this regularly for the agreed period. After ensuring that you are safe from pests, the office can continue operating without fear of infestations.
Common office pests
Below is a list of pests that you are most likely to encounter in an office setup:
Spiders love hiding in dry and warm areas like desks and air vents. They can be scary and unsightly if you come across them. If you see one, it means there’s more. Call us and let us assess the situation and solve it.
Termites love a good meal. They will eat just about everything they come across as long as it contains cellulose. Your desks and records are food to them. An army of termites will chew an entire file in no time. Don’t let them make a meal out of your hard-earned work. Once you notice termite activity in your office, you should consult a pest control expert to do the treatment.
Rats and mice
The quieter and dirtier your business, the better for these foragers. Unsealed containers, bags of snacks, unemptied garbage bins, dumpsters, and crumbs are primetime meals for them. Sometimes rats and mice can chew your records and make you lose data. Once you see one, don’t hesitate to control the problem before it becomes major.
Pests are an unwelcome nuisance in your office, they can destroy property, records and even cause machines to malfunction if they manage to get inside. Proper control measures should be put in place to counter them.
Importance of Office pest control
- Pests will pose a major threat to your property. Rodents will eat wires, boxes and paperwork. It will be such a relief if you can get rid of them.
- Dead pests spread a nasty smell in the office making it uncomfortable for workers and visitors alike. You must rid your office premises of these disastrous bugs.
- Imagine if a client or just a visitor comes into your office and you have spiders crawling on the walls. It is such a bad sighting. To keep your office clean and business-friendly, it is vital to get rid of pests.
- Pest control will drastically improve your employees’ productivity. With a comfortable workspace safe from pests, they can concentrate better on their work.
- Getting a pest control expert to control pest infestations will save you from all diseases and infections that come with pests. You don’t want your employees seeking sick leaves due to pest-related illnesses
Why Choose Us?
- 20 Years Pest Management Experience
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- No Obligation and Free Onsite Quotes
- Quick Response Every Time
- Flexible Scheduling
- 24 Hours – 7 days a week schedules
- Sydney CBD City and Surrounding Areas
- Eastern Suburbs
- Western Suburbs
- Northern Suburbs
- Southern Suburbs
- Blue Mountains
- Eastern Harbour
- Western Parkland
Your office can be a good breeding ground for pests. It is highly advisable to get pest control experts to run inspections everywhere on your office premises, identify pest infestations and serve the necessary pest control methods. This will provide workers with a perfect workspace for them to perform their duties effectively.
If you’re looking for office pest control experts, then don’t hesitate to call us now for a quote or email your details. We’ll be happy to help.