Termite Inspections Sydney – Price from $240
Professional Termite Inspection – Termite Control & Treatment
Are you concerned about termite infestation in your home? The risk is real. Termites cause over two billion dollars of damage to properties in Australia and the threat isn’t going away.
An estimated one in three homes could be at risk for a termite attack. They can enter a house silently and go unnoticed for years, chomping through wood, foundations, insulation and other materials. Termites can also destroy the foundations of a building. If left untreated, the damage caused by termites can cost thousands of dollars. In some cases, they have been known to weaken whole buildings to the point of collapse.
That’s why it’s so important to identify any signs of activity as soon as possible – because early detection is key to protecting your home from further damage.
But there’s no need to worry, professional help is at hand. We will protect your property and prevent them from coming back with our complete termite inspection packages..
Don’t let termites get the best of you – call us today and we’ll help keep your home safe and secure.
Our team will work with you to come up with a solution tailored to your termite problem, so that you can rest easy knowing your home is protected.
Phone now to book your termite inspection with Pro Pest Control Sydney on 02 8188 3997.
The Tools We Use To Inspect Your Home
We use advanced detection tools like Termatrac, thermal imaging camera and moisture meters. So we can easily identify any signs of activity and take prompt action to prevent further damage.
A Termatrac is a device that uses radar technology to detect termites in walls, roofs and other areas where they cannot be seen with the naked eye. It uses sound waves to locate and identify termites in hard-to-reach places. The device also has a built-in microphone to record any noises made by the insects and a digital camera for visual inspection of the area. With this device, we can easily detect and manage infestations before they cause major damage.
Our Termite Reports Include The Following:
A comprehensive termite inspection report can provide invaluable information when it comes to identifying and remedying an infestation. The report will be emailed to the property owner and typically includes:
- A written description of the inspector’s findings, including any evidence of termite activity;
- The species of termites present;
- An assessment of risk levels;
- Recommendations for how to fix any damage or prevent further infestations;
- Additional information or items to be addressed if necessary.
Taking these steps can help you protect your home from costly damage caused by termites.
Our termite inspections Include:
When it comes to termite inspections, it’s important to check every nook and cranny of your house. That’s because subterranean termites can be sneaky and they can hide in all sorts of places. Here are some of the areas that your inspector will be checking during a termite inspection:
- Roof void: They can start to eat away at the structural components of your house, which can cause serious damage, so it’s important to check it carefully.
- Subfloor: It’s another place where termites can hide, so it’s important we inspect it thorouhgly.
- External: Your inspector will also check the exterior of your house for signs of termites. This includes looking for mud tubes (which termites use to travel between their nest and their food source) and checking for damage to the foundation, external walls, or other structural components of the house.
- Internal: Of course, the inside of your house should also be inspected. Your inspector will look for any signs of termite activity, such as holes in wood or other types of damage.
By inspecting all of these areas, your inspector will be able to get a good idea of the risk factors for termite infesting in your house. They’ll also be able to recommend any steps you can take to prevent termites from setting up shop in your home.
Signs of Termite Infestations
Termites can be sneaky pests, and they can cause a lot of damage to your home if you don’t catch them in time. That’s why it’s so important to know the signs of termites. Here are some things to look for:
- Tunnels or mud tubes: Subterranean termites build tunnels or tubes made of mud (mud shelter tubes) to travel between their nest and their food source. If you see these tubes on the outside of your house or in your basement or crawl space, it could be a sign of active termites.
- Swarmers: Termites reproduce by swarming, which means they fly off to start a new colony. If you see a bunch of insects with wings flying around your house, it could be a sign of termites.
- Sagging floors or hollow walls: If you notice that your floors are sagging or that your walls are feeling hollow, it could be a sign of termite damage. Termites eat wood from the inside out, so they can cause these types of structural problems.
- Bubbling or cracked paint: If you see bubbling or cracking in the paint on your walls or other surfaces, it could be a sign of termite damage. Termites can cause the wood underneath the paint to weaken, which can lead to these types of problems.
- Damaged skirtings or window/door frames: If you notice that the wood trim around your windows, doors, or baseboards is damaged or looks chewed up.
By keeping an eye out for these signs, you can catch a termite infestation early and take steps to prevent it from getting worse. Don’t wait until it’s too late!
How Do I Prevent Termites from Infesting Our Property?
Here are some preve tips:
- Keep firewood, logs, and timber away from your home;
- Repair any plumbing leaks quickly
- Treat wood furniture with a chemical solution;
- Regularly inspect the exterior of your home for signs of termites;
- Regularly inspect the interior of your home for any signs of damage such as bubbling paint, cracked or damaged skirtings around windows and doors
Taking these steps will help you keep termites from invading your home.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Latest Tools and Equipment
- Licensed and Certified Inspectors
- Reliable and Effective Environmentally Friendly
- Public Liability Insurance $20,000,000
- 100% Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction for your Complete Assurance
- White Ant Removal and Protection
- Termite Management and Treatment Services
- Sydney Central Business District & CBD
- Sydney Inner City & Surrounding Areas
- Northern Beaches and North Shore
- Western Suburbs & Inner West
- Sutherland Shire
- Hills District & Northern Suburbs
- Sydney Southern Suburbs
How long will the inspection take?
It will take approx 1 to 2 hours to fully inspect your property.
How much does termite inspections cost?
Our standard inspection starts at $220 for a 3 bedroom house.
What happens if termites are found at my property?
If termites are found at your property, our team of experts will provide you with a detailed report and recommend the best course of action to take. We can also provide you with a quote for termite treatments or repairs that may be required.
What kind of termite control will I need?
The type of termite control you need will depend on the severity of the infestation. We can provide you with a range of options, from chemical treatments to physical barriers. Our team of experts will be able to advise you on the best course of action for your particular situation.
How many termite species are in Sydney?
There are over 30 species of termites in Sydney, including subterranean, drywood and dampwood termites. Each type of termite has its own unique characteristics and behaviors, so it’s important to identify the species before taking any action. Our team of experts can help you identify the type of termite infesting your property and recommend the best course of action to take.
What are the signs of termites?
Evidence of the presence of termites in your home include:
- Discarded wings near windows and doors
- Mud tubes on walls or foundations
- Damaged wood, such as bubbling paint or cracked skirting boards
- Hollow sounding wood when tapped
- Small piles of sawdust near wood structure
- Visible signs of a termite colony
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to contact a professional termite inspector as soon as possible.
Why do you recommend annual termite inspections?
Regular termite inspections performed annualy are important to ensure that your property is free from any active infestations. Termites can cause significant damage to a home if left unchecked, so it’s important to have regular inspections to catch any signs of an infestation early. Our team of pest control experts can provide you with a report and recommend the best course of action for your particular situation.
What kind of guarantee do you offer?
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all our termite inspections and treatments. If you are not completely satisfied with the results, we will work with you to make it right. We also provide a warranty on all our treatments, so you can be sure that your property is protected from future infestations.
What is a timber pest inspection?
A timber pest inspection is a comprehensive assessment of your property to identify any signs of termite or other wood-boring insect activity. Our team of experts will inspect the interior and exterior of your home, as well as any outbuildings, to look for signs of infestation.
If you’re worried about a termite problem in your home, don’t hesitate to give us a call. The team at Pro Pest Control Sydney are ready to help you.
Our team of termite control experts are ready to provide an accurate quote and free assessment. We’ll keep your home safe from these destructive pests.
Phone today to book your inspection on 02 8188 3997.