Pest Control Hills District
Hills District Pest Treatment for Homes and Local Business
The technicians at Pro Pest Control Sydney provide the affordable solutions to exterminate pests in the Hills Shire District.
Our Hills District pest control services are effective with lasting results. If you have an pest infestation in your home you should hire an experienced pest control company.
Our Hills District pest controllers are fully licensed and qualified in pest management and the use of pesticides.
With over 20 yrs. experience in Hills District pest control services, we offer professional services you can count on. Pests we treat include rodent control, ant control, cockroach control, spider control, termite inspections and termite barriers. We also provide a range of solutions for treating bed bugs. No job is too big or too small. Get in touch with our team today to talk about your requirements. Our trained pest control professionals are ready to help you.
Residential Pest Control Hills District
Many homes in Hills District face pest problems. From cockroaches and ants to silverfish and spiders, we can eliminate them all. We also provide rodent control for controlling rats and mice. If a rodent infestation is left untreated can cause serious health risks. These include gastrointestinal infections such as cryptosporidiosis, campylobacteriosis and salmonellosis. They can even transmit foodborne bacterial infections. Symptoms include headache, fever, abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever, body aches and lethargy. That’s why it’s important to have regular pest control to ensure you protect everyone in your household. We offer effective pest treatment for houses starting from $220.
Commercial Pest Control Hills District
Our commercial pest management specialists protect businesses in the Hills District from pest infestations. Having a pest-free work environment is important. You have a responsibility to both your employees and customers to keep them free from pests. From schools and day care centres to property managers, real estate agents and body corporates no job is too big or too small. We offer a reliable and quality pest control that will service that will keep your business running smoothly. For hospitality businesses like restaurants, pubs and clubs it’s important to monitor and detect pest activity at regular intervals. Don’t compromise your Hills District business with inferior treatment.
Pro Pest Control will implement strategies to eradicate infestations and protect from future pest problems.
- Restaurants, RSL Clubs And Dining Areas
- Shopping Centres and Retail Outlets
- Childcare And Early Learning Centre’s
- Strata and Property Management
- Aged Care Facilities
- Government, Schools and TAFE Colleges
- Warehouses And Office Buildings
- All Commercial Properties & Industrial Sites
Cockroach Pest Control
The Hills District in Sydney has its fair share of pest control problems, a cockroach infestation being one of the most common. A variety of cockroaches can be found there, from the native Australian cockroach to the German cockroach and the Oriental Cockroach. Cockroaches carry a wide variety of diseases and contaminate everything they step over – from the food to the surfaces.
From removing a current infestation to setting up roach traps and other cockroach pest control treatments, we’ll get rid of your cockroach problems.
What to Expect During Pest Control Treatment
Prior to treating your property try to mop your floors and give your house a quick clean. Our chemicals bind better to clean surfaces.
During your appointment we will apply our Hills District pest control process which includes the following:
- Inspection – We’ll inspect all accessible interior and exterior areas of your house. Tell your technician if you have seen any pest activity. After surveying your property, the treatment process will commence.
- Treatment – We apply physical and chemical controls to eradicate pests. Our pest treatments include a range of eco-friendly methods with low toxicity. We’ll use pesticides and insecticides to knock down pests and spray on surfaces. The types of pest control products include liquid baits, gels, and powders. By eliminating the current infestation and incorporating preventive pest control you can be guaranteed of a safer environment.
- Prevention – We monitor and detect to prevent entry and harborage of pests. The best way to prevent pests is practice good hygiene. A clean house is the best defense against pests. Also fix leaking taps and seal holes in roof voids, doors, and windows. Follow these tips to keep your home pest-free.
You don’t have to be home during treatment. If you can’t be there, please let us know about any areas of concern.
Termite inspections are important for any homeowner in the Hills District. Our termite inspector will check for signs of termite activity and give you recommendations for treatment. Every termite inspection uses the latest Termatrac, thermal imaging technology, borescopes and infrared cameras.
A termite inspection costs approximately $180 to $280 this comes with our free 2 hour termite inspection reports.
If you own a home having annual termite inspections is important. Finding termite damage early allows you to protect your property. One of the best ways to offer added protection is installing a termite barrier or monitored baiting program. Contact us to find out more about Hills District termite treatment and keep your property protected.
We use these products for termite protection.
- Exterra baits
Termite Baiting Systems
The termite baiting system comprises of several termite baits being installed around the perimeter of the property at 3 metre internals. This is an optimal spacing to provide protection around your entire home. The termite “baits” are small plastic cartridges containing a either a cellulose bait matrix or timber inserts that attract termites. The newer bait systems contain an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) which stops the termites from molting their exoskeleton. If they are unable to molt their exoskeletons, it inhibits their ability to grow and causes their eventual death. By passing on the active ingredients to other termites they eliminate the active colony causing it to collapse.
It takes a pest control technician about 4-6 hours to install a termite bait system for a standard low set 3-bedroom house.
Termite baiting is considered to be 100% eco-friendly low toxic and safe for family, pets and children. We recommend both Sentricon® with Always Active™ and Trelona® ATBS.
At Pro Pest Control Hills District, we can install a typical termite baiting system for your property starting at $2000.
Termite barriers are like a wall around the property protecting it from termite invasion. Think of it like a force field that termites cannot pass. It is designed to prevent intrusion by subterranean termites.
There are two types of termite barriers, physical and chemical.
A termite chemical barrier uses a termiticide to create a chemically treated zone that surrounds the perimeter of a structure.
Physical termite barriers are normally installed before or during pre-construction. Physical barriers consist of mesh webbing that is installed under the slab of the building.
Hills District Termite barriers are very efficient at repelling termites and killing those that dare to get past the barrier. This way, you can prevent an infestation and further damage to your home before it even begins to spread.
It can take a single pest control technician approximately 6-8 hours to install a termite barrier for a standard low-set 3 – 4 bedroom home.
The team at Pro Pest Control Hills District can install a typical termite barrier for your property starting at $4400.
How long does pest control take?
The average time it takes to treat a 3 bedroom low-set house is 45 minutes.
What to expect after my pest control treatment?
Avoid cleaning the floors for 5 to 7 days after treatment. If you do have to clean avoid around the skirting boards. Leave a 15 cm gap around edges of the room. This will avoid washing away products from the sprayed surfaces we treated.
Is it normal to see pests running around after treatment?
Yes, it’s perfectly normal. Most pest outbreaks won’t disappear immediately. Pest activity normally ceases within a few weeks after treatment. However, they may persist for up to 4 weeks. Pests don’t just touch the chemical and die. They have to track across the treated area for the chemical to become effective. More exposure is needed for larger infestations.
How Often do I need Pest Control?
Pest control is like a haircut. It doesn’t last forever. The same way that hair grows back. Over time pest control is less effective. We recommend booking annual pest control for your home. This guarantees protection all year around. If you run a commercial property like a restaurant, you will need monthly or quarterly pest treatments.
How much does pest control cost?
Residential pest control in Hills District costs from $220. All treatment has a 12 month warranty on cockroaches, silverfish and spiders and 6 months in ants.
DIY Pest Treatment Advice
Controlling pests means you need to control the surrounding environment. You need to reduce the main things that attract them. These include food, water, and shelter. Learn how to get rid of pests with these do-it-yourself tips.
- Cleaning – Practice good hygiene and regularly clean all food preparation and rubbish areas.
- Fix Leaks – Check for leaking taps to remove excess moisture.
- Seal Cracks and Crevices – Sealing gaps entry help reduce their access points.
- Clean Backyards – Maintain gardens, sweep fallen up leaves, cut the lawns and kill the weeds. Get rid of debris like dead branches, pieces of dead wood and old tree stumps.
- Organic Repellents – from Natural Sources. These include Spearmint, Rosemary, Basil Lavender, Chrysanthemum, Lemongrass and Catnip.
Government regulations advise that all chemical controls should only be applied by a licensed and qualified pest control operator.
Why Choose Us
- Professional and Effective Pest Control in Hills District
- Low & Non-Toxic Treatments
- Safe for Children and Pets
- Eco Friendly Pest Control Products
- Licensed from the NSW EPA
- Over 20 Years Combined Experience
- Our technicians hold public liability insurance.
- Trained and Qualified Pest Control Technicians
- Environmentally friendly pest control Products – Safe for Family
- Latest Pesticide Products, Technology, Equipment and Methods
- IPM – Integrated Pest Management Solutions For all Businesses
- Health and Safety Compliance & Australian Standards
- Industrial and Commercial Treatment for Restaurants, Warehouses, Factories and Shopping Centres
- 12 Month Warranty on Residential Pest Control
- AEPMA Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association member
- Termidor Accredited Applicator
- Termite Inspections for Homeowners Using Thermal Imaging
- End Of Lease Flea Treatment and Fumigation
- Affordable Pest Control in Hills District
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
- 12 Month Warranty with 200% Money back guarantee
- Affordable Prices – We Beat Any Price
- Discount for Annual pest treatment
- Senior Citizen Discounts
Unwanted Pests We Eliminate in Hills District
We treat all creepy crawlies including:
- Cockroaches – German Cockroach infestations and American Cockroach Control
- Australian Spider Species including Redback Spider, Huntsman Spider, Sydney Funnel-web, Trapdoor Spiders
- Bed bugs
- Insects and Bugs
- Bees and Wasps
- Rodents, rats and mice
- Coastal Brown Ants, Sugar Ants
- Spider Webs Removed
- Redback Spiders
- Termites (White Ants)
- Pantry Moths
- Stored Product Pest & Weevils
Hills District Locations
Name: The Hills District
Population: 157,243 permanent residents according to Census 2016.
Council: The local Government is run by The Hills Shire Council.
The Hills District (also known as the Hills Shire, or The Hills) is northern region of the Greater Western Sydney. It is a popular region of Sydney in the state of New South Wales.
The suburbs we provide pest control services in the Hills District include the following.
Hills District surrounding suburbs are Annangrove and Bella Vista, Baulkham Hills, Beaumont Hills, Box Hill, Castle Hill, Carlingford, Cherrybrook, Dural, Galston, Glenhaven, Glenorie and Kellyville. Suburbs also include Kenthurst, Kings Langley, Laughtondale, Lower Portland, Leets Vale, Maroota, Maraylya, Middle Dural, Nelson, North Parramatta, North Rocks, Northmead, Oatlands, Rouse Hill, South Maroota, Sackville North, West Pennant Hills and Winston Hills in NSW.
Pro Pest Control was reliable, professional, and efficient. The pest control treatment I received from them lasted for more than 6 months – even more than I expected. I will definitely use them again.
James Morrison – Hills District
Pro Pest Control did great to catch onto a termite infestation that would have later on become a big problem. After treating my house, they also installed a barrier to prevent a future infestation.
Chloe Fossey – Kellyville
Called them on Wednesday, and they booked me for Thursday. They have a quick response time, and they did a great job at getting rid of the pests in my home.
Adam Hargraves – – Hills District
Owning and managing a bakery in Hills District, I always need to make sure that my place is free of pests. After all, nothing drives people away faster than a roach crawling around the floor. I regularly call Pro Pest Control Sydney every few months, and I haven’t seen any signs of a pest infestation so far. They’re good at what they do
Zoey Slacks – Baulkham Hills
Make A Booking
Call our Hills District pest control experts to make your booking today.
We offer advice and no obligation quotes.
Phone now on 02 8188 3997