Strata Pest Control
Property Management & Body Corporate Experts
As a property manager, you go through a lot in a bid to provide tenants with a safe, clean, and healthy living environment. One of those responsibilities is ensuring that you keep pests away from your property. Pests can have a negative effect on your tenant’s lives and property values. You need to find professional help for pest control in your properties. We are the strata experts looking after all body coporate and propery management requirements.
Pest Control Process
1. Expert technical support
In a bid to ensure that your property is safe from pests, it is important to get expert advice on what methods will be effective for you. We’re always ready to help. Call us if you have any pest control questions.
We offer free surveys and inspections to identify pest problems, current and possible. These should be done regularly to give pests no space and time to breed.
3. Pest Treatment
There are many methods that you can use for pest treatment on your property. We’ll select the right one after identifying the type of property and type of pests that you are dealing with. Then we’ll apply these methods effectively. Give teh treatment some time and patience to work fully.
4. Follow up treatment
We visit your property to assess the situation after treatment. This service is necessary to ensure that the treatment was effective and pests have left the premises for good.
Cockroaches are common pests in residential premises. Don’t be surprised if your tenants have encounters with them on your property. They infest premises in search of food. It is vital to ensure that tenants keep their property clean, especially the kitchen areas.
Rodents such as mice and rats can cause havoc on your property. They are very destructive and they gnaw on everything they come across, be it fabric, packaged foods or plastics. It is important to keep high levels of cleanliness to counter the infestation of rodents.
Termites are small pests but they can cause massive destruction of property. They love cellulose, so they can lodge on furniture and cause damage to wooden surfaces around the house.
Flies are unsightly and annoying. They infest premises in search of food and shelter. With proper feeding, flies can multiply within a very short time. It is, therefore, crucial for property managers to treat a fly infestation with urgency.
Tips to control pests in Properties
- Dispose of garbage properly. Make sure that tenants don’t leave garbage littered around as this may attract pests.
- Keep basements and crawl spaces clean and moisture-free. People rarely access these areas, so pests can get comfortable by sheltering themselves there.
- Ensure proper drainage around your property. Water pooling may attract pests such as flies to your property.
- Keep doors and windows air-tight. Do this to ensure that pests do not get entry into your property.
- Seal all cracks and crevices around your property. No matter how small they look, pests find them to be good entry points and breeding spaces. These cracks should be sealed to prevent pests from entering the property.
Why Choose Us?
- Property Management and Real Estate Experts
- Strata Pest Control Specialists
- NSW Health Deptartment Licensed
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Public Liability Insurance $20 Million
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Eco-Friendly Pest Control
- Free Onsite Quotes and Inspections
- Tailored Treatments Per Property
- 100% Guaranteed Pest Elimination
- Sydney CBD
- Sydney City and Surrounding Areas
- Eastern Suburbs
- Western Suburbs
- Northern Suburbs
- Southern Suburbs
- Blue Mountains
- Sydney Harbour
- Central River & Western Parklands
Request a free Quote
It can be a daunting task to control pests in properties, especially due to their size. We offer various services to ensure that your property is not infested by pests. Get in touch for your next property pest control treatment.
Book a free consult today on 02 8188 3997.