Strata Pest Control
Strata, Property Management & Body Corporate Experts
We provide affordable and effective pest control for strata properties in Sydney. Protecting strata buildings is part of our commercial pest control services.
If you manage strata properties you have certain responsibilities. One of those is to provide tenants with a safe, clean, and healthy living environment. Another is to ensure you keep a pest-free property. No one wants to see cockroaches or ants running around public areas of a building. You need professional pest control to protect both tenants and the structural integrity of the premises. We are the strata pest control experts looking after all body coporate and propery management requirements.
Pest Control Process For Strata Owners
We offer free inspections to all strata owners to identify pest problems, current and possible. These should be done regularly to ensure your building is free from pest infestations. After identifying the property type and type of pest that you are dealing with will recommend treatments.
3. Pest Treatment
There are many pest control methods we can utilise to treat your property. These include using baits, gels, sprays, and traps. We’ll select the most effective treatment and apply throughout the strata property.
4. Follow up treatment
We visit your property at regular intervals post treatment. We’ll knockdown all pests and protect you from future outbreaks. This regular pest control service is necessary to ensure that the treatment was effective and free from pest activity.
In a bid to ensure that your property is safe from pest outbreaks, it is important to get expert advice on what methods will be effective for you.
We’re always ready to help. Call us if you have any questions.
Common pests in Strata Properties
Cockroaches are common in residential strata buildings. They infest premises in search of food and water. It is vital to ensure that tenants keep their property clean, especially the kitchen areas.
Rodents such as mice and rats can cause havoc on your property. They are very destructive and they gnaw on everything they come across, be it fabric, packaged foods or plastics. It is important to keep high levels of cleanliness to counter the infestation of rodents.
Termites (also known as white ants) can cause massive destruction of property. They love cellulose, so they can lodge on furniture and cause damage to wooden surfaces around the house.
Flies are unsightly and annoying. They infest premises in search of food and shelter. With proper feeding, flies can multiply within a very short time. It is, therefore, crucial for property managers to treat a fly infestation with urgency.
Tips to control pest infestations
- Dispose of garbage properly. Make sure that tenants don’t leave rubbish around as it attracts pests.
- Keep basements and crawl spaces clean and moisture-free.
- Ensure proper drainage around your property. Moisture attract pests to your property.
- Keep doors and windows air-tight. Do this to ensure that there are no pest entry points.
- Seal all cracks and crevices around your property.
Why Choose Us?
- Strata Property Management and Real Estate Experts
- Strata Pest Control Specialists
- NSW Health Deptartment Licensed
- Over 20 Years of Experience in Strata Pest Management
- Public Liability Insurance $20 Million
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Eco-Friendly Treatments
- Free Onsite Quotes and Inspections
- Tailored Treatments Per Property
- 100% Guaranteed Bug Elimination
- Sydney CBD
- Sydney City and Surrounding Areas
- Eastern Suburbs
- Western Suburbs
- Northern Suburbs
- Southern Suburbs
- Blue Mountains
- Sydney Harbour
- Central River & Western Parklands
Request a free Quote
We offer various treatment methods to protect your strata properties. Request a free quote today.
Book a free consult on 02 8188 3997.