Timber Pest Inspection Services
If you are buying a home you want to protect your investment. A pest inspection is wise choice for savvy investors and first home buyers. Timber pests and termites can cause serious structural damage to properties. Termite damage can cost thousands of dollars to repair. Pro Pest Control Sydney offers fully insured and qualified technicians. Inspectors hold a Pest Management Technician licence issued by the NSW EPA.
You have the complete peace of mind knowing our team are backed by 10 years industry experience and have grown a reputation as a leader in the industry. Don’t risk your savings and investment on a property that hasn’t been inspected.
Our inspection services are available throughout Sydney suburbs including CBD, Inner West, North Shore, Northern Beaches, Hills District and the Sutherland Shire.
What is a Pest Inspection?
It is a visual inspection of a property that identifies damage or infestations caused by wood destroying pests. These inspections are also known as a termite inspection. Inspectors will inspect for termites, wood borers, carpenter ants, rot fungus, wood-infesting beetles and other timber pests.
The Pest Inspection Process
An inspector will carefully analyse the entirety of your premises (the building and the surrounding land) for any sign of pest damage they cause. The inspection process covers the following areas of a property.
- Surrounding Land, including all timber features such as fencing and garden furniture
- Gardens, including any planting beds, plants and sheds
- Drainage, including any routes a pest can take into your buildings
- Exterior Visual Inspection, which can detect signs of termites and other pest presence.
- Interior Thermal Imaging, where a thermal imaging camera is used to locate any sign of a pest colony or infestation.
- Loft and Roof, again looking for signs of termites and other pests
We use state-of-the-art equipment so we can analyse and identify infestations.
Thermal Imaging Cameras
A thermal imaging camera (TIC) is much more powerful than the human eye. The camera renders infrared radiation which can be seen as visible light. Termites and other wood destroying insects give off heat when they digest a wooden structure. The infrared can spot the heat signals allowing the inspector to identify any pest-activity.
Borescopes allow us to see deep into small holes and fissures to determine if anything is living inside your walls, under your floors, or in your ceilings.
Pest Inspection Costs
Prices for inspections are based on the size of the home. For a normal three bedroom house the cost starts from $220.
Why Choose Us
- Qualified and Licensed Inspectors
- Public Liability Insurance $10,000,000
- Professional & Courteous
- Management and Prevention
- Fast Turnaround
- 24 Hour Turnaround on Pest Inspection Reports
- Affordable Prices
- Sydney Inner City
- Sydney CBD
- Inner City and Inner West
- Western Suburbs
- Northern Beaches
- North Shore
- Western Suburbs
- Hills District
- Sutherland Shire
Get Your FREE Quote
If you would like to make a booking or request a free quote get in touch today.
We offer friendly advice and always happy to answer any question you may have.
Phone today on 02 8188 3997.