Pest Inspection Sydney
Are you looking for quality pest inspection services in Sydney?
We will inspect your home usng the latest equipment and infrared imaging to uncover all their secret hiding spots.
We carefully check all walls, ceilings and under floors.
Trust us on this one; regular pest inspections are not something to be overlooked.
Pests can cause damage to your property or even pose health risks to you and your family if left unchecked.
Getting ahead of any issues by having an inspection done can save you money in the long run. Not to mention giving you peace of mind knowing those pesky pests aren’t creeping around your home!
They won’t stand a chance against our expert inspectors.
CALL US NOW on 02 8188 3997 and get your FREE QUOTE.
We are ready to take your call.
The Pest Inspection Overview
Our pest inspection service involves a visual examination of a property. Both inside and out. We will identify any evidence of structural damage or other evidence that points to the presence of common pests, wood-destroying insects or organisms. During the inspection, our team will also look for any signs of moisture build-up, fungal growth, droppings, mounds of soil (termite activity), damaged wood and any other visible signs that may indicate the presence of a pest infestation.
At Pro Pest Control we take our inspections very seriously. We uncover everything hiding in your property We leave no stone unturned.
We will inspect thoroughly and accurately. Here’s how our process for residential and commercial properties works:
- First things first, we chat with you about any concerns or specific problems you’ve noticed.
- Next up: a visual inspection of both the interior and exterior of your property.
- Our trained technicians will then get down and dirty checking all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies for signs of infestations.
- We use high-tech pest equipment (more on that later) to detect any hidden issues.
- Finally, we provide a detailed pest inspection report outlining our findings. Complete with photos and recommendations for next steps (if required).
Areas we inspect
We don’t leave anything unsurveyed when it comes to protecting your home from unwanted creepy crawlies! Some areas we cover include:
- Roof space & insulation
- Subfloor & foundations
- Cornices & skirting boards
- Walls & wall voids
- Built-in cabinetry
- Gutters & downpipes
- Gardens & foliage
- Fences & external structures
- Garages, sheds, and storage spaces
If you are getting combined pest and building inspection we will also check structural integrity and look for building defects and overall property condition.
What We Use To Get The Job Done
We keep it cutting-edge at Pro Pest Control Sydney. Our pest tech toolkit allows us to detect pests in the sneakiest of hiding spots. Some of the tools we utilise for both pest and termite inspections include:
- FLIR Thermal cameras: These nifty gadgets pick up heat signatures that can reveal otherwise hidden pests. With 100% Accuracy!
- Moisture meters: Helps us identify damp areas that can be an attractive home for certain pests.
- Thermal imaging: This is used to scan walls for temperature changes caused by hidden insects or rodents.
- Borescopes: Allows us a peek into small crevices and voids where critters might be hiding.
Common Pests We Find
When inspecting properties our team look for tell-tail signs of the following types of pests: ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, termites wood destroying borers/beetles, silverfish moths and rodents like rats and mice. We also look for termite infestation and advise on treatment if required.
With professional equipment we can pick up on evidence earlier than normal eyesight. Resulting in less chance for pest infestations to cause long-term damage.
By conducting regular pest inspections you can nip any problems associated with unwanted guests in the bud. Before they become pricey repairs down the line.
How Much does a Pest Inspection Cost?
Homes and Apartments up to 4 bedroom – $240. Homes 5 bedrooms are $280. You can check our price list here.
Contact Us Now!
Take advantage of our high-tech gear and get the results you deserve. Plus you get a complete comprehensive report delivered the same day.
With our comprehensive inspection process, advanced tools, and expertise on all things creepy-crawly, we’ll help you keep your home pest-free.
If you are a property owner, go ahead and talk to our experienced building and pest inspector today.
Contact us today for quality pest control solutions so you can eliminate unwanted guests from your space hassle free!