Tick Control Sydney
Tick Pest Control in Sydney
Getting rid of ticks can be difficult. Tick infestations it should be treated immediately. We offer effective tick control services throughout Sydney.
We provide environmentally friendly tick pest control safe for children and pets. Our quality tick control treatment is affordable way to rid your home of ticks.
Our technicans have over 20 years experience and provide a full warranty on all pest control solutions.
Ready to take back control and get rid of ticks for good?
Please call us on 02 8188 3997.
Contact Us for fast FREE QUOTES and our services come with a warranty.
Say goodbye to your pest problems with our quyality tick removal services.
Tick Pest Control Treatment Procedures
Inspect all accessible areas of the property and your pets. We will check grassy areas, wooded areas, excess vegetation, gardens, garden beds, pet beds, cracks and crevices. We identify and check for their presence in other problem areas. We’ll locate all ticks within your property. That’s our guarantee.
We spray chemical insecticides to treat all surroundings areas including near where your pets sleep. The pesticide we use to effectively eliminate the tick eggs is a synthetic pyrethroid which is odourless and non toxic. We also use a insecticide formulation to ensure we kill the eggs and nesting sites.
You can also buy tick treatment from your local vet or pet store. Many veterinarians will recommend repellent products like Frontline, advantix, Nexgard or Seresto. They are available in topical or oral and contain permethrin and imidacloprid.
For future protection and complete elimination requires regular cleaning and monitoring of your pets. Successful eradication requires you to monitor your pets and have them treated on at intervals.
What are Ticks?
Ticks are very small arachnids. They are tiny, and they feed on blood as a means of sustaining their complex life cycles. Ticks, bed bugs and carpet beetles are similar in appearance.
A nest can house hundreds or thousands of small tick eggs. A cluster of eggs is only about 10 mm long.
They also live mostly outdoors. They’re mostly found in shrubs, trees, grass, and bushy areas. You or your pet can track them and bring them indoors. They can also live on possums, bush turkeys rabbits, rodents, mice, rats, Kangaroos, bandicoots, wallabies and other mammals.
There are about 70 species of ticks in Australia. The most common are the Paralysis tick and the brown dog tick.
They suck blood from their hosts. When they bite, they can spread several parasites and bacteria to both humans and animals. Many people who get bitten by ticks can develop flu-like symptoms – fevers, headaches, muscle aches.
You can also get diseases from a tick bite. These include Lyme disease, Colorado tick fever, tick typhus, encephalitis.
Some people suffer allergic reactions and anaphylaxis after getting bitten. When they bite they inject toxic saliva. In most cases it will cause mild redness, irritation, itching and some localized swelling. Some severe can cause paralysis and anaphylactic shock. In rare cases it can cause partial facial paralysis known as bell’s palsy which is a palsy of the facial nerve. This can happen in both humans and animals, including your cat or dog. There are also other serious symptoms that require medical attention.
You want to keep an eye out for the symptoms of these tick borne diseases. You can also have allergic reactions from bites.
Signs of a Tick Infestation
- Seeing live ticks on pets or in the home.
- Finding tick droppings, eggs, or empty shells around the home or yard.
- Bite marks on pets or people, especially around the neck and head area.
- An unusual rise in flea populations in the home or yard without any known cause.
- Unusual behavior from a pet such as excessive scratching and biting at an area of skin that may not look otherwise abnormal.
Preventative Tick Control Tips
Best preventatives techniques is practising good sanitation.
Buy tick tweezers to remove ticks from your cat or dog
- Cleanliness is important. Practise good sanitation & Regularly Clean
- Remove it from skin using tweezers
- Treat your pet with tick medication available from a veterinary clinic.
- Don’t squeeze a tick. It can spread its pathogen
- You can kill a tick with alcohol
- Buy a registered tick control product
Tick pest control service costs $150 – $250 a visit.
Why Choose Pro Pest Control Sydney
- Biodegradable Eco Friendly formulation
- Qualified & Licensed Pest Controllers
- 20 Years Pest Control Industry Experience
- Professional Indemnity Insured
- Public Liability Insurance $20,000,000
- Experienced Professionals
- Commercial Pest Management
- Caring Customer Service
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction for all Customers
- Prevention Strategies for Total Elimination
- Affordable & Fast Quotes
- Servicing Sydney Properties in all Suburb
- Free Advice and information
Our Sydney pest control team service the following areas.
- Central Business District & Sydney CBD
- Sydney Inner City
- Pest Control Northern Beaches
- Pest Control North Shore
- Western Suburbs & Inner West Sydney
- Sutherland Shire, Hills District & Northern Suburbs
- Southern Suburbs
No Obligation Free Quote
Get a free assessment and consultation from a professional pest control company.
Call Pro Pest Control Sydney today and make a booking.
Phone now 02 8188 3997.