Pest Control St George
The Pest Management Professionals
Do you live in St George and have a pest problem? The team at Pro Pest Control St George offer a range of affordable and safe treatments. From ants and spiders to bed bugs or termites, we can do it all. Our St George pest control services range from from apartments to large commercial buildings. We also offer environmentally friendly pest control for families wanting to keep pesticide chemical exposure to a minimum. Just ask our team when booking. Our St George pest controllers and all highly trained and offer friendly advice whenever needed.
Our technicians are qualfiied and licensed plus they have years of experience treating all kinds of pests. You are in safe hands. So if you live in St George don’t hestitate to ring and get a free quote and let us help make your home pest free.
With over 20 yrs. experience in St George pest control services, we offer professional services you can count on. Pests we treat include rodent control, ant control, cockroach control, spider control, termite inspections and termite barriers. We also provide a range of solutions for treating bed bugs. No job is too big or too small. Get in touch with our team today to talk about your requirements. Our trained pest control professionals are ready to help you.
- If you’ve have seen ants, cockroaches, or spiders we recommend one of our full Pro Pest Control Sydney packages.
- For all termite protection service, you should start with a termite inspection
- Did you know a single mouse can spread disease? Protect your home with rodent treatment.
- For all other pests please contact our team. Our friendly customer service team will recommend the best treatment for your property.
Residential Pest Control St George
Many homes in St George face pest problems. From cockroaches and ants to silverfish and spiders, we can eliminate them all. We also provide rodent control for controlling rats and mice. If a rodent infestation is left untreated can cause serious health risks. These include gastrointestinal infections such as cryptosporidiosis, campylobacteriosis and salmonellosis. They can even transmit foodborne bacterial infections. Symptoms include headache, fever, abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever, body aches and lethargy. That’s why it’s important to have regular pest control to ensure you protect everyone in your household. We offer effective pest treatment for houses starting from $220.
Commercial Pest Control St George
Our commercial pest management specialists protect businesses in the St George from pest infestations. Having a pest-free work environment is important. You have a responsibility to both your employees and customers to keep them free from pests. From schools and day care centres to property managers, real estate agents and body corporates no job is too big or too small. We offer a reliable and quality pest control that will service that will keep your business running smoothly. For hospitality businesses like restaurants, pubs and clubs it’s important to monitor and detect pest activity at regular intervals. Don’t compromise your St George business with inferior treatment.
Pro Pest Control will implement strategies to eradicate infestations and protect from future pest problems.
- Restaurants, RSL Clubs And Dining Areas
- Shopping Centres and Retail Outlets
- Childcare And Early Learning Centre’s
- Strata and Property Management
- Aged Care Facilities
- Government, Schools and TAFE Colleges
- Warehouses And Office Buildings
- All Commercial Properties & Industrial Sites
Cockroach Pest Control
The St George in Sydney has its fair share of pest control problems, a cockroach infestation being one of the most common. A variety of cockroaches can be found there, from the native Australian cockroach to the German cockroach and the Oriental Cockroach. Cockroaches carry a wide variety of diseases and contaminate everything they step over – from the food to the surfaces.
From removing a current infestation to setting up roach traps and other cockroach pest control treatments, we’ll get rid of your cockroach problems.
What to Expect During Pest Control Treatment
Prior to treating your property try to mop your floors and give your house a quick clean. Our chemicals bind better to clean surfaces.
During your appointment we will apply our St George pest control process which includes the following:
- Inspection – We’ll inspect all accessible interior and exterior areas of your house. Tell your technician if you have seen any pest activity. After surveying your property, the treatment process will commence.
- Treatment – We apply physical and chemical controls to eradicate pests. Our pest treatments include a range of eco-friendly methods with low toxicity. We’ll use pesticides and insecticides to knock down pests and spray on surfaces. The types of pest control products include liquid baits, gels, and powders. By eliminating the current infestation and incorporating preventive pest control you can be guaranteed of a safer environment.
- Prevention – We monitor and detect to prevent entry and harborage of pests. The best way to prevent pests is practice good hygiene. A clean house is the best defense against pests. Also fix leaking taps and seal holes in roof voids, doors, and windows. Follow these tips to keep your home pest-free.
You don’t have to be home during treatment. If you can’t be there, please let us know about any areas of concern.
Termite inspections are important for any homeowner in the St George. Our termite inspector will check for signs of termite activity and give you recommendations for treatment. Every termite inspection uses the latest Termatrac, thermal imaging technology, borescopes and infrared cameras.
A termite inspection costs approximately $180 to $280 this comes with our free 2 hour termite inspection reports.
If you own a home having annual termite inspections is important. Finding termite damage early allows you to protect your property. One of the best ways to offer added protection is installing a termite barrier or monitored baiting program. Contact us to find out more about St George termite treatment and keep your property protected.
We use these products for termite protection.
- Exterra baits
Termite Baiting Systems
The termite baiting system comprises of several termite baits being installed around the perimeter of the property at 3 metre internals. This is an optimal spacing to provide protection around your entire home. The termite “baits” are small plastic cartridges containing a either a cellulose bait matrix or timber inserts that attract termites. The newer bait systems contain an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) which stops the termites from molting their exoskeleton. If they are unable to molt their exoskeletons, it inhibits their ability to grow and causes their eventual death. By passing on the active ingredients to other termites they eliminate the active colony causing it to collapse.
It takes a pest control technician about 4-6 hours to install a termite bait system for a standard low set 3-bedroom house.
Termite baiting is considered to be 100% eco-friendly low toxic and safe for family, pets and children. We recommend both Sentricon® with Always Active™ and Trelona® ATBS.
At Pro Pest Control St George, we can install a typical termite baiting system for your property starting at $2000.
Termite barriers are like a wall around the property protecting it from termite invasion. Think of it like a force field that termites cannot pass. It is designed to prevent intrusion by subterranean termites.
There are two types of termite barriers, physical and chemical.
A termite chemical barrier uses a termiticide to create a chemically treated zone that surrounds the perimeter of a structure.
Physical termite barriers are normally installed before or during pre-construction. Physical barriers consist of mesh webbing that is installed under the slab of the building.
St GeorgeTermite barriers are very efficient at repelling termites and killing those that dare to get past the barrier. This way, you can prevent an infestation and further damage to your home before it even begins to spread.
It can take a single pest control technician approximately 6-8 hours to install a termite barrier for a standard low-set 3 – 4 bedroom home.
The team at Pro Pest Control St George can install a typical termite barrier for your property starting at $4400.
How long does pest control take?
The average time it takes to treat a 3 bedroom low-set house is 45 minutes.
What to expect after my pest control treatment?
Avoid cleaning the floors for 5 to 7 days after treatment. If you do have to clean avoid around the skirting boards. Leave a 15 cm gap around edges of the room. This will avoid washing away products from the sprayed surfaces we treated.
Is it normal to see pests running around after treatment?
Yes, it’s perfectly normal. Most pest outbreaks won’t disappear immediately. Pest activity normally ceases within a few weeks after treatment. However, they may persist for up to 4 weeks. Pests don’t just touch the chemical and die. They have to track across the treated area for the chemical to become effective. More exposure is needed for larger infestations.
How Often do I need Pest Control?
Pest control is like a haircut. It doesn’t last forever. The same way that hair grows back. Over time pest control is less effective. We recommend booking annual pest control for your home. This guarantees protection all year around. If you run a commercial property like a restaurant, you will need monthly or quarterly pest treatments.
How much does pest control cost?
Residential pest control in St George costs from $220. All treatment has a 12 month warranty on cockroaches, silverfish and spiders and 6 months in ants.
DIY Pest Treatment Advice
Controlling pests means you need to control the surrounding environment. You need to reduce the main things that attract them. These include food, water, and shelter. Learn how to get rid of pests with these do-it-yourself tips.
- Cleaning – Practice good hygiene and regularly clean all food preparation and rubbish areas.
- Fix Leaks – Check for leaking taps to remove excess moisture.
- Seal Cracks and Crevices – Sealing gaps entry help reduce their access points.
- Clean Backyards – Maintain gardens, sweep fallen up leaves, cut the lawns and kill the weeds. Get rid of debris like dead branches, pieces of dead wood and old tree stumps.
- Organic Repellents – from Natural Sources. These include Spearmint, Rosemary, Basil Lavender, Chrysanthemum, Lemongrass and Catnip.
Government regulations advise that all chemical controls should only be applied by a licensed and qualified pest control operator.
Unwanted Pests We Eliminate in St George
We treat all creepy crawlies including:
- Cockroaches – German Cockroach infestations and American Cockroach Control
- Australian Spider Species including Redback Spider, Huntsman Spider, Sydney Funnel-web, Trapdoor Spiders
- Bed bugs
- Insects and Bugs
- Bees and Wasps
- Rodents, rats and mice
- Coastal Brown Ants, Sugar Ants
- Spider Webs Removed
- Redback Spiders
- Termites (White Ants)
- Pantry Moths
- Stored Product Pest & Weevils
Why Choose Us
- 20 Years Experience in the Pest Control Industry
- Licensed from the NSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA)
- Highly Trained, Qualified and Licensed Pest Control Technicians
- $20 Million Public Liability Insurance
- Locally Owned and Operated
- 12 Month Warranty Residential Pest Control
- AEPMA Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association member
- Termidor Accredited Applicators
- Termite Inspections Using Termatrac T3i Termite Detection Device
- Moving Out Flea Treatments for Tenants
- Affordable and Safe Pest Control in St George
- Beat Any Competitors Quote
- 100% Gauranteed Satisfaction
- Free Onsite Quotes and Inspections
- Friendly Staff Ready to Take Your Call
- Domestic Pest Control
- Pest Management for Body Corporate and Apartment Buildings
- Commercial Pest Treatments for Restaurants, Hotels & Motels
- German Cockroach Infestation Treatment
- Spider Control and Webs Removed
- Rats and Mice, Rodent Removal
- Termidor Termite Protection For Homeowners
- Termite Barrier and Baiting Systems
- 2 Hour Reports For Annual Termite Inspection
- Pre Construction Reticulation Systems & Post Construction Barriers
We service all suburbs within the St George area including these:
St George and surrounding areas Allawah, Arncliffe, Banksia, Bardwell Park, Bardwell Valley, Bexley, Bexley North,Beverley Park, Beverly Hills, Blakehurst, Brighton-Le-Sands, Carlton, Carss Park, Connells Point, Hurstville, Hurstville Grove, Kingsgrove, Kogarah, Kogarah Bay, Kyeemagh, Kyle Ba, Lugarno, Monterey, Mortdale, Narwee, Oatley, Peakhurst, Peakhurst Heights, Penshurst, Ramsgate, Ramsgate Beach, Riverwood, Rockdale, Sandringham, Sans Souci, South Hurstville, Sydney Airport, Turrella and Wolli Creek in NSW.
A termite infestation started spreading around my back fence. The termite baiting system they installed looks great. They have done their second service visit to monitor the stations and always very friendly. Great job.
Sienna Browning – Riverwood
Call our St George pest control experts to make your booking today.
We offer advice and no obligation quotes.
Phone now on 02 8188 3997