Pest Control Sutherland Shire
Affordable Pest Treatment
Do you have a pest problem? We provide Sutherland Shire pest control services for all property owners. Whether you have a small apartment or large commercial business, we can eliminate all pests. From getting rid of spiders, ants, cockroaches, silverfish or bed bugs we can treat them all. Our pest control methods ensure that even the most stubborn pest infestation is eliminated.
All Sutherland Shire Pest Control comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely happy with the service, we will refund your money or come back at no cost to you.
The technicians at Pro Pest Control Sydney provide professional pest services throughout the Sutherland Shire. With over 20 years experience in the pest control industry we have the skills and knowledge to get the job done right. All technicians are fully licensed pest controllers by the NSW EPA. Our trained and qualified technicians are equipped with the latest technology and equipment to apply pesticides to eradicate any pest. Hire the best pest control company in the Sutherland Shire for effective results.
Pest Control Tip: Always check for leaking faucets. Damp areas are the perfect breeding ground for many household pests.
Residential Pest Control
Pest infestations can thrive in your Sutherland Shire home. Some of the most common pests are rats, ants, termites, cockroaches, and spiders. It’s important to control the population and avoid potential health risks or damage to the structural integrity of your property. Our domestic general pest control is effective and comes with a 12 month warranty. Protect your family and pets with the best pest control in the Sutherland Shire district. Talk to our knowledgeable and friendly customer service team today.
Commercial Pest Control
Commercial businesses need to have a professional and reliable pest manager. Our commercial pest control services are targeted towards all businesses in the Sutherland Shire and surrounding suburbs. From cafes nd restaurants to retail shops, day care centres, schools and libraries, we do it all. No job is too big or too small for our trained pest technicians. Cockroaches contaminate food, mice can chew the items in storage, and termites may damage the building itself. This can have a negative impact on both employees and customers. We monitor, detect and eradicate pests. We do this by applying physical and chemical controls for all commercial and industrial properties. This prevents entry, harborage and any infestation of pests in your business. We’ll also introduce a range of integrated pest management techniques to help prevent future infestations.
Join our list of commercial businesses using our pest control solutions. We currently partner with real estate agents, building managers, body corporate, strata, government buildings, medical centres, hospitals, pubs, clubs, office buldings, offices, factories and industrial warehouses.
If you have seen termites or have a termite problem we can help. Our pest and termite inepction service checks for signs of termite activity and provides recommended treatment options to protect your home for the future. Every termite inspection uses the latest thermal imaging technology and infrared cameras.
Termites can cause serious damage in the Sutherland Shire. Our termite control and protection includes termite barriers, termite baiting and reticulation systems. We also apply termiticide spraying using termidor for live termite activity and termite infestations.
We use these products for termite protection.
- Biflex AquaMax
What to Expect During Your Treatment Appointment
It’s good practise to mop your floors and clean your house piror to treatment. This creates a cleaner surface to help the chemicals bind to.
Our pest control process includes the following:
- Inspection – We’ll inspect all internal and external accessible areas of your home to identify problem areas. Your technician will ask if you have seen any pest activity. If you have any pets. After surveying the site your technician will being treating the property.
- Treatment – We use both physical and chemical controls to eradicate pests. Our pest treatments include a range of eco friendly low toxic applications. We also use pesticides and insecticides fo stubborn pest problems. We apply liquid baits, gels, powders and spray surfaces throughout the property.
- Prevention – Monitor and detect to prevent entry and harborage of pest infestations. The best way to prevent pests is practise good hygiene standards at home. Also fix leaks and seal gaps in , roof, doors and windows. Help keep your home pest-free by following these recommendations.
Many customers ask us: Do I have to be home during treatment? The answer is no you don’t. But if you could let us know any areas of concern in advance so we can target them appropriately.
What to expect after pest control treatment?
Try to avoid cleaning the floors for 5 – 7 days. If you do have to clean avoid mopping and scrubbing the kick and skirting boards. We recommend to leave a 15 cm gap around edges of the room to avoid washing away products from the sprayed surfaces.
Is it normal to see pests after treatment?
Pest problems won’t disappear immediately. Pest acvitivity normally ceases within a few weeks. But it may persist for up to 4 weeks. Keep in mind pests don’t just touch the chemical and die. They must track across the length of the treated area then they will relocate and die. The larger the infestation to more exposure is needed.
How Often do I need Pest Control?
Pest control is like a haircut. It doesn’;t last forever. Initally it will be effecrive but over time it will gradually become less efficacious. The same way hairs grows back. We recommend to book a treatment for your property every 6 to 12 months to prevent spreading disease or property damage.
How much does pest control cost?
Residential pest control for your home starts from $220. This comes with a 12 month warranty on cockroaches, silverfish and spiders and 6 months in ants.
DIY Pest Control Tips
Controlling pests means you need to control the surrounding environment. They are attracted to three things: food, water and shelter. Minimise the risk and you eradicate the infestation Learn how to get rid of pests from your house and you can save money.
- Practise good hygiene – Cleaning up in the kitchen and around the house regularly.
- Fix Leaking Taps – Check for leaks and remove excess moisture.
- Seal Gaps – Sealing cracks and crevices removes entry points.
- Maintain Yards – Sweep and rake leaves, cut the lawns and kill weeds. Get rid of debris like leaves, fallen dead branches, pieces of wood and tree stumps.
- Try Using Organic Repellents from Natural Sources. These include Spearmint, Rosemary, Basil Lavender, Chrysanthemum, Lemongrass and Catnip.
Please note according to Government regulations chemical controls should only be applied by a licensed pest control operator.
- Have you seen cockroachess, spiders or ants we recommend our full pest control Sydney plans
- If you notice signs of termites, a termite inspection and termite treatment is highly recommended
- Rats and mice can sprread disease, treat the problem with our rodent treatment.
- If find another pest problem please contact our team. So we can tailor a plan and recommend the best treatment for you.
Why Choose Us
- Licensed Pest Controllers with Public Liability Insurance
- Professional Sutherland Shire Pest Control With 12 Month Warranty
- Environmentally friendly pest control Products – Safe For Family
- Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association Member
- Health and Safety Compliance & Australian Standards
- Latest Pesticide Products, Technology and Methods
- Commercial Treatment For Restaurants, Warehouses, Factories and Shopping Centres
- Industrial Pest Management for Construction and Mining
- IPM – Integrated Pest Management Solutions For all Businesses
- We Spray Inside and Outside of All Properties
- Termite Inspections, Barriers and Baiting Systems
- Thermal Imaging Equipment Used Pest Inspections
- Moving Out Of Home? End Of Lease Flea Treatments
- Affordable Prices – We Beat Any Price
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
Our Pest Control Services
- Residential Pest Control Experts
- Commercial Pest Management
- Cockroach Pest Removal
- Ant Control
- Building and Pest Inspections
- Rodent Control for Rats and Mice
- Bird Control
- Termite treatments
Unwanted Pests We Eliminate
We treat all creepy crawlies including the following:
- Cockroaches – German Cockroach infestations and American Cockroach Control
- Australian Spider Species including Redback Spider, Huntsman Spider, Sydney Funnel-web, Trapdoor Spiders
- Bed bugs
- Insects and Bugs
- Bees and Wasps
- Rodents, rats and mice
- Coastal Brown Ants, Sugar Ants
- Spider Webs Removed
- Redback Spiders
- Termites (White Ants)
- Pantry Moths
- Stored Product Pest & Weevels
Trained and Professional
They were professionals and very helpful with ever ything. They managed to help me get rid of my cockroach problem. I highly recommend.
Lily – Caringbah
Reliable and Affordable
I’ve had multiple pest problems, from roaches to spiders that would often make their way in my home. They quickly removed nuisance pests. Will definitely use again. Thank you
Zoe – Engadine
Best Value for Money
I nearly had my house taken down by termites. These guys found the problem, applied the treatment, and now my home is termite-free. They also added some termite barriers to keep them away. Great people!
Olivia – Dolans Bay
Friendly Pest Controllers
I had a pest control problem and called for their help. They were quick to respond and managed to send me someone on the same day. Was thoroughly pleased with their pest control services.
Maximus – St George
Suburbs we service in the Sutherland Shire region of Sydney:
For a complete list of locations please contact our team. Suburbs in the Sutherland Shire include Alfords Point, Barden Ridge, Bonnet Bay, Bundeena, Caringbah, Caringbah South, Como, Cronulla, Dolans Bay and Engadine. Followed by Grays Point, Greenhills Beach, Gymea Bay, Heathcote, Illawong, Kangaroo Point, Kirrawee, Lilli Pilli, Lucas Heights, Menai and Miranda. The last 9 include Oyster Bay, Sandy Point, Sylvania, Sylvania Waters, Waterfall, Woolooware, Woronora Heights and Yarrawarrah in NSW.
Your No Obligation FREE Quote
We have the solution for all pest control needs for your Sutherland Shire property. The pests don’t stand a chance!
Phone for your booking today on 02 8188 3997.