Subterranean Termite Control For Sydney Homes
Termite activity can reduce the value of a home substantially. If you have a termites or white ant problem, we are here to help. Our skilled professionals will assess the problem, chose the correct solution and resolve the problem completely. The alternative hardly bears thinking about.
The team at Pro Pest Control Sydney offer licensed and qualified termite controllers to identify and exterminate any threats.
Termites are one of the worst pests to have in a home, mainly because the damage they cause can be so expensive. Termites (or white ants, as some call them) can do a great deal of damage to timber frame buildings and wooden fixtures. Almost all homes in Australia are at risk of termite attacks. The wood destroying soft-bodied insects feed on and burrow into floors, ceilings, cabinets and furniture. But the damage isn’t just cosmetic. A termite pest infestation can also eat into the structure of your home, destroying support beams, load-bearing walls, roof supports and floor and ceiling joists. Although termites are aggressive eaters with insatiable appetites, they go about their destructive business out of view, often remaining undetected until considerable damage has occurred.
All parts of Australia are at some risk of termites, but large population centres (such as Sydney) are the hardest-hit according to the CSIRO and the DPI (Department Of Primary Industries). Both the climate and the abundance of timber construction in Sydney make them a constant threat.
What Is Termite Control?
Termite control is a method of treating infestations and prevents future problems. If your property is under attack then treatment will be required. Chemicals include repellent and non-repellent termiticides. Products include Imidacloprid, by Premise (Bayer Environmental Sciences) and Fipronil, by Termidor (BASF).
Termite Control Services
- Periodic termite inspection – A thorough property inspection is conducted to determine pest and termites colonies.
- Subterranean treatments – We provide the best termite management in order to eradicate all kind of pest species.
- Chemical-free treatments – We offer an effective alternative treatment for termite control.
- Pre-construction treatments –We place monitoring systems and termite baits to observe any pest activity.
- Fumigation – This effective technique will be carefully carried out by our trained professional pest control technician.
- Existing damage repair and restoration – We offer commercial and residential solutions for damages caused by termite infestation.
An annual termite inspection is an absolute necessity for any timber frame building in Sydney. Inspections are the only way to be sure you do not have a hidden termite pest problem. Letting termites pest go undetected can leave you open to expensive repair bills. We use the latest thermal imaging equipment to effectively locate other pest species and asses any damage. This device is one of the best tools to determine and track any termite activity. Once we point out the termites, we will then recommend an appropriate treatment plan for you.
We offer a killer service that keeps termites out of your home.
Early Signs of Termite Damage
- Shelter tubes in foundation walls
- Subterranean tunnels under flooring
- Blowholes in trees
- Earthen packing
- Wood excavating
- Termites noise
- Piles of termites frass around the house.
- Presence of termites wings.
- Sagging floors and hollow wood
Termite Treatment Plans
Treatments help your property become termites proof. During inspections we will point out the potential danger areas, such as cracks in concrete walls and damp places around your house, and give you detailed advice on how your home can stay termite-free.
- Termite monitoring stations – unobtrusive stations are placed around the perimeter of your property and periodically checked for the presence of termites.
- Termite baits – strategically deposited in and around your home. Termites consume the bait and share it with their colonies, resulting in their eradication. The baits consist of foods such as paper and cardboard that termites find palatable, but they are laced with a slow-acting insecticide that is lethal to them.
- Liquid defence systems – Termiticides applied to the soil outside your property to provide a barrier to block termite entry.
- Wood treatment – wooden structures are treated with a solution that acts as a termiticide and a repellent.
- Dry foam treatment – used in difficult to reach areas such as voids in walls.
Why Choose Us
- Qualified & Licensed
- Professional Indemnity Insured
- Public Liability Insurance $10,000,000
- Experienced Professionals
- Caring Customer Service
- Prevention Strategies
- Affordable & Fast Quotes
- All Suburbs
- Sydney Central Business District & CBD
- Sydney Inner City & Surrounding Areas
- Northern Beaches and North Shore
- Western Suburbs – Inner West
- Sutherland Shire
- Hills District & Northern Suburbs
- Sydney Southern Suburbs
I’ve been looking for a pest control service to help me deal with termites and lawn pests. I called many companies all over Sydney and booked an appointment with Pro Pest Control Sydney. Their technician came out and were extremely hard working. Payment was also very convenient. I was at work when they did the termite inspection but I just made my payment over the phone after they finished. I hope I will not have any termites problem in the future, but if I do I know who to call.
Using this company for the termite treatment in our property is the best decision I did. They are absolutely amazing and professional. Used eco-friendly products for treatments and termite protection. Check in regularly to make sure is everything under control. Will definitely use their service again.
They truly want to make sure that your home is pest and termite free. Provide the most detailed report and effective termite management plans. I highly recommend Pro Pest Control Sydney to anyone searching for a thorough and best termites control service.
Request A Quote
When you call in the experts at Pro Pest Control Sydney, termite’s days are numbered. We are dedicated to defending your home with affordable and customised treatment and control services. Our exterminators will carry out a thorough termite inspection of your property to determine how widespread your pest infestation is.
If you suspect a problem get in touch with our team to discuss your options.
We offer fast, free advice and actionable treatment plans.
Phone us on 02 8188 3997